0845 6013321 / 01308 488066

Tax relief for specialist clothing or tools

Hmrc logoYou can claim tax relief if you’ve used your own money, (and your employer hasn’t reimbursed you), to pay for cleaning, repairing or replacing specialist clothing or tools that you use for your job.

It’s free and easy if you make a claim through HMRC. Just fill in a form P87 - Tax relief for expenses of employment.

When you open this link, select the first option if you want to fill in and send HMRC this form online, through your Personal Tax Account. Select the second option if you want to send HMRC the form by post.

Comments are closed.