01308 488066


If you’re dealing with the estate of a deceased person because you are a Personal Representative or Executor, use form R27 to finalise their tax position. You can also use this form to authorise someone else to deal directly with HMRC on your behalf.

« Back to Glossary Index

Comments are closed.